In addition to monetary gifts, in-kind donations of supplies are always needed. Whether you plan to donate your vehicle or items from our wish list for the shelter animals, your generosity is always greatly appreciated!
Animal Care Wish List
With over 400 animals to care for every day, we are continually in need of the following items:
- baby gates (new or gently used)
- blankets (no thick blankets/comforters, please)
- canned food (kitten, cat, and dog)
- cat litter (non-clumping)
- cat toys (no strings or catnip)
- craft pompom balls to make homemade cat toys
- costumes for featured pet/pet of the week promotions
- digital cameras (in working condition)
- dog treats (small/medium, unopened)
- Natural Balance dog food logs
- Bully sticks
- large Nylabones for large dogs (no rawhides)
- KONG Genius toys and other durable food puzzles
- small working vacuums
- small working paper shredder to shred and transport paper bedding for small animals
- bath towels
- Kuranda dog beds (size: large)
- small animal food and treats (for rabbits, guinea pigs, rats and ferrets)
- grass/Timothy hay for small animals
- peanut butter
- puppy pads
- Thundershirts (size: extra small through medium)
- tuna in water (no vegetable oil)
Bring donations to:
Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region
610 Abbot Lane
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
Daily, 11:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Questions about in-kind donations? Please call 719.473.1741 or send us an email.
Have Something That's Not on the List?
These organizations may be in need of pet supplies. Please check their websites for additional information.