Celebration and Tribute Gifts
A tribute gift to Pueblo Animal Services is an excellent way to use any special occasion to support homeless animals in your community. You can celebrate any of life’s special moments – whether it is in honor of a person, a pet or an event. We make gift giving special by sending a personalized card to the person or pet indicated, letting them know you have donated in their honor.
A tribute gift can be for any occasion you wish:
- Say thank you.
- In lieu of holiday or birthday gifts.
- Celebrate a marriage or anniversary.
- Gifts for Mother’s Day or Father’s Day.
- Express your love on Valentine’s Day.
- Celebrate the adoption anniversary of a pet.
- Congratulate someone on his or her retirement.
- Or, celebrate for any other reason you wish!
How to make a gift
- Online: Use a credit card to donate online using our secure website link.
- Mail-In: Please print, complete, and return the mail-in form.
- Call Us: We are available at (719) 473-1741, Monday through Friday, from 8:30am until 5:00pm.
Pueblo Animal Services, a division of the Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region, is a private, nonprofit, 501(c) (3) organization. Your gift is 100% tax deductible and the funds help animals in the Pikes Peak Region. To protect the privacy of our supporters, we do not sell, rent or trade our donors’ personal information.
Do you have a question about Celebration and Tribute Gifts? Please call the Development Department at (719) 473-1741 or send us an email.