Report Animal Cruelty

How to Report

Reporting animal cruelty, abuse, or neglect can save lives. It’s important for everyone to be advocates for pets in our community. Please contact HSPPR’s Animal Law Enforcement team or Crime Stoppers to report suspected animal cruelty. 

An underweight brown french bulldog
Louis, 12 lbs.
brown french bulldog smiling at the camera
Louis, 32 lbs.
Contact HSPPR Animal Law Enforcement

While we can take anonymous tips, we cannot guarantee anonymity should the case go to court. To report with guaranteed anonymity, please report through Crime Stoppers.

Call us
Colorado Springs/El Paso County: 719.302.8798
Pueblo/Pueblo County: 719.302.8798
City of Centennial: 303.325.8070
Douglas County: 303.660.7529

Report anonymously through Crime Stoppers

Crime Stoppers offers a guaranteed anonymous reporting process.

You can call the Anonymous Tip Line at 719.634.7867 (STOP) 

If a tip results in a citation or arrest, you may be eligible for a reward.

For more information about Crime Stoppers or to anonymously report animal abuse online, please visit the Crime Stoppers website.