Before registering, please read the following information:
- Due to the increase in popularity of Camp Whiskers & Wags, you may only sign your child or children up for one week of camp. This enables us to give more children an opportunity to participate in our program since we are limited to only 208 total participants each summer.
- We are happy to announce our new scholarship program! This new program enables families the opportunity to participate in our program who might not have been able to in the past. We award scholarship based off of need as well as home zip code and although we can't cover the full cost of camp, we can significantly reduce the cost. If you get approved for a scholarship, you will get a discount code that you can apply when registering to reduce the cost of the program. For more information and to apply, please click here for more information and allow 2 business days for a response.
- We have changed our registration software, so a few things to keep in mind:
We are now asking for more info in the digital registration form that we used to collect in our paper registration packets. By having this information in digital form, it allows us to access it quicker in emergency situations and will help us streamline the process on our end. So you will need:
- Your child's or children's medical info including allergies, medications, and/or other medical history info.
- Your child's or children's doctor's contact info
- Your child's or children's dentist's contact info
- Hospital of choice
- Emergency contact info
- Contact info for people you approve to pick up your child
*You will be able to edit this info later if needed*
- We highly encourage you to create an account on our new platform. All it requires is your email and for you to create a password. By doing this, it will save all of the info you have entered and autofill the fields for your other children that you register and/or if you register for camp in the future.
- This camp is not recommended for children with severe allergies to animals or hay. Please note, the shelter uses peanut butter in enrichment activities for dogs.
Thank you and we're looking forward to another great camp season!
Please contact Tom Schermerhorn at [email protected] or 719-302-8739 if you have any questions.
Due to licensing regulations, children cannot be younger than 7 or older than 15 during camp. We're sorry, but we are unable to provide refunds for cancellations. Please see the parent packet for additional information. All forms must be completed and returned prior to the start of camp. Please note, the return of these forms does not constitute registration. Your child is not registered until you receive email confirmation of payment.
Print a Parent Packet